We had Pack Meeting tonight. George is the Cubmaster and this was his 2nd Pack Meeting. He has always been is Scouts, so he is still learning the whole Cub thing. He is great at it though. He is just goofy enough to be a lot of fun. This month's theme was A-Mazing Games. They played a little Disney Scene It, Bean Bag Toss, Washer Toss, Ring Toss, and Basketball. After doing the opening awards, George came back in as a game show host to do the rest of the awards. Not just any game show host, but a geeky game show host. His hair was messed up, his pant legs were too short, and he had toilet paper hanging out the back of his pants. It was a hoot! He had the game show tunes going, like Jeopardy, Who Wants to Be a Millionare, $25,000 Pyramid, and The Price is Right. The theme for his game show was The Greatest American Hero. Rheese got one of the on time awards and the only choice of candy left were Reese's Pieces. It was meant to be! He just giggled when he realized what he got. Here's a little video of part of it. I wish I had gotten his entrance, but I was having a hard time getting the video to work on my camera. It isn't something I use very often.

This is Rheese getting a couple of beltloops. You can see the TP hanging out of George's pants.

Just ignore this picture since it is the same as above. I accidentaly uploaded it twice and I can't get it off. If anyone knows how, I'd love it if you shared your knowledge : ).
No comments:
Post a Comment