Friday, January 9, 2009

Visit with Dr. Papez

I took Rheese to the cardiologist today for a pacemaker check-up. He said that everything looked great. Woo Hoo! He told us that we will be getting a device in the mail in a couple of weeks to do the checks over the phone, that way we don't have to go in as often. I'm really glad because I don't like having to drive all the way to Phoenix Children's. So, we will do a check in April over the phone and then go into the office in 6 months. Hopefully after that it will be a year before we have to go in again (fingers crossed). Since it is still in the first year, they are still tweaking the settings. So after they are all set, we won't have to see him as often. Next month, we do have to go see his regular cardiologist, Dr. Stock, for a regular check-up and ECHO. I'm expecting it to be as good as this one.

1 comment:

Monica said...

This is great news. I keep looking on here to see if you were able to apply your own background.