16 years ago
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
My Own Backgrounds
I've been setting up the mission blog for my nephew, Trevor. ( You can check it out, but there's nothing written, yet. We're just getting started.) I have been very disappointed in what I've found for backgrounds and wanted to find one that had to do with missions, but I couldn't. I'm sure they are out there, but not at a place I know of. I knew I could make the background I wanted, but I didn't know the specifics, like sizes and codes. So, I found a website that had a tutorial on it, Garden Gnome, and was able to make it. Problem was, it didn't fit. It didn't even come close to filling the screen. So, my wonderful friend, Shelley, helped me fix it. She is so great on the computer. Now I can make my own backgrounds and get them the way I want them. Amazing that such little things can make us happy : ). Thank you Shelley!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks great! Thanks for the link, I have a bunch of backgrounds made but had the same problem of getting them to fit. Maybe now I'll be able to fix it also!
Wait! What did I miss? I want to know the secret of making backgrounds, all I can do is copy one. Maybe just a hint?
Post a Comment