
We finally were able to take new family pictures since Tiffany and Aurora were here. The last one we had done was in '04 so we were due for new ones. Aurora did not want to cooperate. She did not have a nap that day and by 6pm she did not want to hold still or stay where she was put. I would have loved to have tried some more poses, but I knew that I shouldn't press my luck. Chad was also acting goofy and being difficult, a common thing for picture taking lately. He was definitely acting like a 14 yr. old. (Will it end soon?) My other boys are also having a hard time with smiling. They are trying too hard. I also think that I look like I have a headache in the close-ups of George and me, which I did. A really bad one. George doesn't think so, so hopefully it is just me being picky and knowing how I felt. In spite of all of these things, we were able to come away with some really good pictures. Thank you so much Erik for taking them!
The kids really wanted to redo a picture that we had done back in 2000. It was one of their favorites. But, as you can see, we have another child and they are all quite a bit bigger now. We had to modify it though or Cassy would have been squished. In the first one Chad had a migraine. It was when he first started getting them and we were just beginning to realize how bad they really were. I guess I'm not too good at picking good days for pictures.


Cassy and Tiffany also redid one that they've had done a couple of other times. The first one was in '94 and the second was in about '04.



Cassy and her fiance, Billy, also had some turn out really well. Here's one of them:

Here's 3 generations.
7 comments:
first, i'm happy to find your blog. second, the music makes me want to go to disneyland. third, i'll invite you to my blog. fourth, holy cassie. she is so big and gorgeous. tell her congrats on her engagement. i am SO happy for her. and fifth, you have a beautiful family!
These pictures really did turn out well Niki!
Cute pictues Niki!
Niki-It is so great to see your beautiful family! Mike said he saw you. Are you in the same stake? I hope you are doing well. Keep in touch.
Niki!
Long time no see! We miss our Disney buddies! I love your blog! Glad you jumped on the "blog wagon"! And no, it doesn't look like you have a headache in the photos. You look great! Love your new haircut! Your fam is adorable. So glad I can peek in on you guys every now & then! Hope your Christmas was great! Happy New Year!
so glad you posted on my blog so that I know about yours! Great pics!
Glad we can now keep in touch better through the crazy blogworld. Your pictures are so great! We need to do it soon, we've had a few additions. It was good to see you over the holidays. Love the elf movie!!!
Post a Comment