Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Lane!

Our baby turned 8 today! It is hard to believe that our last is that big. Lane is so excited to be a Cub Scout. They invited him to go to den meeting the last two weeks because they were working on something big and he had so much fun. He is so happy that he is now, officially, a Cub Scout. Lane also can't wait to get baptized. He'll become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints next week.
Lane is such a sweetheart. He is a love-bug and such a big helper. We are so thankful that he is a part of our family. We love you Lane!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats Lane! You are lucky to have such awesome parents. Happy Birthday!!

Stephanie said...

Hey - a big happy BDAY to YOU! I thought about you a lot today but feel badly I never made it over. I have a little somethin for ya. I'll bring it by tomorrow! Hope you had a great day.