Seth is turning into a fine young man. Right now he is a Life Scout and is trying to get his Eagle Project organized. He wants to make hygiene kits for Phoenix Children's Hospital. When I told him that PCH might be a possibility for a project he knew right then that he wanted to do something for them because of all they did to help Rheese. He wants to get it done early enough to be able to get his Eagle before Chad did. Chad had his Board of Review 2 months before his 14th birthday, so Seth needs to get working on it so it will be completed by May. He can do it!
We are so proud of all he has accomplished in his life. Keep up the good work, Seth. We love you!!



1 comment:
What a cute, cute baby. I was glad to see a post! Haven't heard from you in a while. What good boys you have. I always think, "If Niki can do it, I can do it!"
Post a Comment