I actually missed Lane's actual baptism. He was baptized and everyone was moving into the Primary room. I went into the bathroom, and when I came out, no one was in the Primary room, they were back in the Relief Society room. When I went in there, everyone's head was bowed and George was saying amen. I guess he had said the prayer wrong so it needed to be done again. Problem was that no one noticed that I wasn't there. I was so sad. I know I saw the first one, but it wasn't the real one. That is something that I can never get back. Bro. Cooper, our 2nd Counselor in the Bishopric, said in his remarks to Lane that his parents won't always be with him when he has to make important decisions, but he still needs to make them. I was so glad that he brought it into that perspective. I won't always get to see all the important decisions that Lane makes throughout his life, but I hope that he will always make the right one. I am just happy that he was baptized.
We love you Lane!

No comments:
Post a Comment