Sometime around September 30th we'll be adding a new member to our family. Our family has been praying for this for about a year and we are very excited about it. I had been feeling for a long time that we needed another baby but the age gap between the baby and Lane would be big so I tried to put off the feeling. I finally couldn't anymore and we decided the age gap didn't matter. Soon after that, Chad leaned over to me in church and said he wanted a baby sister. I was shocked because of the timing. Then all the boys started asking for a baby sister- a lot. We told them they needed to pray really hard. We still don't know if their prayers have been answered, but we are excited for the new baby whatever it is.
12 weeks

2 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! How did I miss this big news? I had no idea. That is so exciting for you and your family! Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl :)
Congratulations! Exciting times are ahead. Can't wait to hear what you are having.
Post a Comment