Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I just have to say that I have the most wonderful husband in the world! He always makes my Mother's Day extra special. This year, I even got a Mother's Day weekend. On Thur., I asked him if he minded if I went scrapbooking with my friends on Friday night. He told me that it was Mother's Day weekend so he wanted me to do whatever sounded fun to me. So, I had a great evening scrapbooking on Friday. When I got home, I realized that he had cleaned the house. What a great husband! I got to sleep in on Sat. and he took the boys to where they needed to be. He didn't even want me to pick them up because that was a chore. Later, we went and had massages and then went to dinner. Can I just say, Grimaldi's Pizza is really expensive? We could have gone to Cheesecake Factory for how much it cost. It was yummy, but that was rediculous. On Sunday, the boys fixed me breakfast and I got to open their gifts. After church, they fixed me lunch and I took a nap. We went to my sister's house for dinner where George and Scott fixed the meal. It was tempura so it took a long time to cook it. It was very yummy though!
Thank you, George, for being so good to me! You are the best!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Don't ya wish Mother's Day happened more than once a year? Glad you had a wonderful weekend! What a hubby!