Friday, August 19, 2011

Troy is 11 months old!

I can't believe my baby is 11 months old already. He has grown up so fast and is such a big boy. He's in the 98th percentile for height and 90th for weight. His brothers want to know why he's tall and they aren't. LOL! He just got in 2 teeth on the top and 2 more are ready to pop thru. He has been standing on his own for a couple of weeks and we're just waiting for him to take that first step. When he stands he likes to clap and for us to clap for him. He is very proud of his accomplishment : ). Troy is such a joy to have in our family. He is almost always happy and smiling, much like his big brother Rheese. The only time he isn't is when he's hungry or ready for bed. His smiles have been so good for us. They make us smile even if we are feeling down. I really need to get some new pictures of him. These were taken back in June. I have a new camera too. I think it's time for a photo shoot : ).

2 comments:

Katie said...

He is adorable! Congrats to Lane too!!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Since when!!! He can't be almost 1! It's not allowed! haha! So cute!