I can't believe that today it has been 5 months since we laid our little Rheesey to rest. Every month since those days in March we have been very aware of the date whether it be the 11th or the 16th. This month was different. None of us remembered the 11th. When I finally did 3 days later I was a little upset that I could have forgotten but then we realized that it may be a sign that we are healing just a little bit. There isn't a day that goes by that I am not thinking of my little boy and Aug. 11th was no exception, but I guess I didn't focus on the fact that he left us for his home above but rather on the good memories of him like his beautiful smile and infectious laugh. I love you Rheesey!
16 years ago
1 comment:
I'm so glad that you are able to start healing. I gotta tell you I miss that little boy. I think about you often and about how you're doing. I'm sure there are tough times, but overall happy remembering him. Love you.
Post a Comment