Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What a Big Boy!

This little guy can come anytime! I had a growth scan today and he is measuring 8 lbs. 2 oz. already and his head is measuring 41 wks. I'm only 36 wks. 5 days. I know these measurements aren't neccessarily accurate but I think it definitely shows that he cannot stay in there for too much longer and he is big enough. The tech was trying to get pics of him but he was sleeping and wasn't looking at the camera. She got a pic of his ear and a profile. She was trying to get his face and was poking my tummy to try to get him to move. It was cute to see him stretch when she did this and he looked at us for a quick peak. He had that look on his face that babies get when they are stretching with pucker lips. Then he settled back down and went back to sleep. Hope he does that when he gets here : ). It was cute to see him acting just like he will when he is born. It really is amazing!

1 comment:

Bri said...

what? Pregnant with #5?? congratulations!!!