Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's September!!!

I am so excited to have it finally be September. I never thought this month would get here. All of us are so anxious to meet our little boy and can't wait until he makes his arrival, especially me!
Yesterday I went in for an ultrasound for a fluid check. Everything looked great. The tech was a good one and really spent time showing me the baby, which they don't all do. She showed me his foot, which was so cute to see his little toes. She went all through is body and explained exactly where he was and when she got to his head he actually cooperated and looked at us! He normaly doesn't do that. When I said that to her she said it was because of the room we were in. I guess it doesn't have a printer to print pictures and the babies usually cooperate for what would be great pictures, but they can't print them. It's jinxed ; ). It was great to see him "breathing" and swallowing and opening and closing his mouth. She said he looked like a big baby just from looking at him. Great. I go in next week for a growth scan. Don't really know why, but why not, I love to see him : ).
Hopefully it won't be too much longer. I'm ready.

No comments: