Friday, April 30, 2010

It's a BOY!

We found out today that we are definitely having boy #5. When we had our first scan at 12 wks. the tech said she thought it was a boy but we were still holding out hope for a girl. Then I went in on Mon. to Apollo College to have a fun ultrasound and I was pretty sure that I saw it's boy parts in the first pic below but wasn't positive. But today we confirmed with the bottom pic that it is a boy. He sure is a cutie!! He's also perfect and healthy which is wonderful. There were many prayers offered by the boys to have a sister but Heavenly Father has a different plan for us. This little guy was meant to be in our family and will make a great addition. We can't wait to hold him in our arms in just a few short months.


2 comments:

Monica said...

What?! I haven't looked at blogs in a while. I was happily surprised to find out your news!! Congratulations to you and your family. Listen sister....BOY MOMS ROCK! How fun for you guys. Keep us posted!

Jen Manwaring said...

Congratulations! It will be a long, warm summer for the both of us! Boys are wonderful!