Seth decided to wear George's Marine uniform. He looks so cute (or should I say tough, mean, something not to be reckoned with?). He actually looks a lot like George did when he was wearing them in the Marines and George looked just as young (and cute!). Doesn't the air soft gun add the perfect finishing touch? He was going to take it trick-or-treating but we didn't want him getting arrested so it stayed home. Chad decided not to dress up. I first told him he was too old to go and he was going to stay home and pass out candy. Then I realized that he is old enough to take eveyone and George and I could stay home and pass out the candy. A much better plan in my opinion. He didn't want to do it. We tried to get him to wear George's UPS uniform but he wouldn't (party pooper). So he took them and wore his regular clothes. No candy for him. Too bad.
16 years ago

1 comment:
The UPS costume would have been great! I love it!
Post a Comment