For our ward Christmas party, some of the primary kids are doing a Christmas movie. Lane was cast as Joseph (Mary is almost 11 yrs. old and quite a bit taller than him) and Rheese was cast as King 3, the one that brings the frankincense. They were filming today and it is so cute to watch them. Lane had to lead Mary on the donkey and he wasn't too sure about the donkey. He finally got brave enough to touch him after I left. Only where we live can you have a ward member that actually has a donkey to use. This was the manger scene at my friends barn. It looks so good! Baby Jesus was Cherish (Farnsworth) Peterson's baby, Graham. Cherish grew up next door to my parents and is Cassy's age. Graham was so good. He laid there looking around most of the time. He did like to kick off his swadling clothes though and I'm sure Baby Jesus did too.
I cannot wait to see this movie completed. On the night of the party there will be a host of heavenly angels (primary kids) singing. I better remember my Kleenex because I'm sure I will need it. Watching the filming of this and looking at these pictures sure makes me feel the true meaning of Christmas. (I just wish the pictures were better. All I had was my phone.)

The shepherds and the 3 Kings adoring the babe. Rheese is in the green right in the middle next to Lane (Joseph).

The angel appears.

2 comments:
Wow N!! Those pictures are awesome! I hope you post on how it all goes!
I'm impressed! i love the pictures!!
Post a Comment