The kids did a fantastic job! Miss Hannigan was excellent! I found out that she is the daughter of my band director from Chandler Gilbert CC, Randy Wright. Annie had a great voice and did a great job. The dance numbers were very well done. This was my 2nd favorite play by Mr. C, right behind Peter Pan. I'm thankful that my boys have had the experience of doing these plays. There aren't many opportunities at schools to do something like this. I do find it kind of funny that I had another child in one of his plays. I never thought it would happen again, especially since we moved. Kind of weird that we moved to the school that Mr. C went to. Rheese has always wanted to be in one and thought he wouldn't be able to after Mr. C went to Williams Field HS a couple years ago after leaving Power Ranch. Who knows, maybe now he will have that opportunity.
Seth, we are proud of you! Keep up the hard work!!! We love you!
This was his townsperson role. They just sat and played Go-Fish. Seth's costume has been around in the plays. Chad wore the shorts, hat and vest in The Music Man 3 yrs. ago. Seth wore the shirt in Peter Pan 2 yrs. ago. And Maegan Rasmussen, their cousin, wore the vest and hat in Peter Pan and I think also in Oliver. Way to get use out of them. Thank you Rasmussens for letting us use them.
Wondering what to do with the servants.
Showing the servants how to dust. He really should practice at home before showing others how to do it ; ).
With Annie, Grace, and Mr. Warbucks.
2 comments:
Great pics!! You must be a professional--tee hee!
Like I said before, he stole the show! What a natural. Glad we went and were able to see him!
Post a Comment