Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas

What a wonderful Christmas we had. It was so much fun having a baby in the house on this special day. Whenever I would be holding Troy, especially while he was sleeping, I would think of Mary holding baby Jesus and think of the love she felt for him. It is so beautiful to hold that precious baby and think of how pure and innocent they are and so fresh from the presence of our Heavenly Father. Christmas is such a wonderful reminder of that.

It also reminded me of just how fast our baby is growing up. He is getting so big! I just wish I could stop him from getting bigger so quickly. I'm just trying to treasure every moment.
Chad and Troy- Our Jolly Elf
Sleeping on Grandma's shoulder
Christmas pjs- Chad, Seth, Troy, Maegan, Lane, Maddie, Brandon and Rheese
Brandon and Troy- It took a while to get Brandon to hold Troy but he's holding him more and more.
Christmas morning
Rheese wanted a Nerf gun so bad. Luckily, Santa came through.
Troy got some cool shades from Santa, along with a book, spoons and socks.

No comments: