Monday, October 25, 2010

ASU Band Day

On Saturday, Chad and Seth performed with the Basha Bear Regiment at ASU Band Day. It was so great to see them perform there. I have great memories of performing there when I was in high school and they came flooding back when we were there. I always had such a feeling of awe when we'd march out onto that field and see this huge stadium towering around us. This time I got to watch my boys march out of that tunnel onto the same field.
Basha's show is called 'Bound'. It's supposed to be about the different things that bind us together in life. The last movement is about friendship, or so I've been told. It's all a little too deep for me. I just like to listen to good music and watch a great show. Seth is in the pit on the sidelines playing bass drum, gong, and various other instruments. I don't know where Chad is but he's somewhere in there.

Maddie, Lane and Rheese waiting to watch the show. Go Devils! (and Bears : )!)

Getting ready to enter the field, they are all 'bound' together with the yellow rope.
Seth is at the bass drum and gong.

No comments: