Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Yesterday was my birthday and I got the best present- we got to see our baby in 3D! I have been wanting a 3D ultrasound but they are really expensive to go to a private place and when my doctor has tried the baby hasn't cooperated. My doctor sent me for a follow-up scan so I decided to make it my birthday present. The whole time the tech was doing the scan the baby had his face towards my back and we couldn't see anything exciting. His spine and back of the head were not what I was looking for. I was praying the whole time that he would turn and right before she was done we caught a glimpse of his face. She quickly changed to 3D and was able to get a few pics. I was so excited and, of course, was crying. This little guy is so cute! I fell in love immediately and it didn't matter that I wasn't have a girl. Out of all our boys we think he looks the most like Rheese, maybe a little of Chad. Definitely not Seth or Lane. Hopefully, now that we can see him we'll be able to pic out a name for him. We've definitely crossed a few off our list since yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's just the cutest ultrasound picture I have EVER seen! He actually looks like a baby! What fun for you all!