Thursday, July 22, 2010

30 Weeks!!!

Today I am 30 wks. and I am so excited! Hopefully I only have 8 more weeks to go because all of the other boys were born at 38 wks. This has, by far, been the hardest pregnancy of them all. I'm sure it's because I'm quite a bit older this time, but whatever the reason, it hasn't been fun. So we just need to finish getting ready for him to get here and, most important, find the right name for him. Everyone has a different opinion. We may have to wait until he is here to finally decide. We've never done that before and it seems kind of strange to do it that way but it may be what needs to be done. But name or no name, we are excited to meet him!

1 comment:

Monica said...

We are excited too!! Boys ROCK!!!